Manufacturer for Zipper Plastic Bag – Oxo-biodegradable Zipper Bag – Leadpacks
Manufacturer for Zipper Plastic Bag – Oxo-biodegradable Zipper Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Oxo-biodegradable Zipper Bag|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We have advanced equipment. Our products are exported to the USA, the UK and so on, enjoying a good reputation among customers for Manufacturer for Zipper Plastic Bag – Oxo-biodegradable Zipper Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Morocco, Japan, Russia, We have advanced production technology, and pursuit innovative in products. At the same time, the good service has enhanced the good reputation. We believe that as long as you understand our product, you must be willing to become partners with us. Looking forward to your inquiry.
By Raymond from Hungary - 2018.11.02 11:11
It's really lucky to find such a professional and responsible manufacturer, the product quality is good and delivery is timely, very nice.
By Iris from Mauritania - 2018.11.04 10:32
Write your message here and send it to us