Manufacturer for Zipper Plastic Bag – 100% biodegradable zipper zip lock bag – Leadpacks
Manufacturer for Zipper Plastic Bag – 100% biodegradable zipper zip lock bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Compostable Zipper Bag|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001,SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 15-20 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Sticking to the perception of "Creating products of top of the range and earning mates with people today from all over the world", we constantly put the desire of consumers in the first place for Manufacturer for Zipper Plastic Bag – 100% biodegradable zipper zip lock bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Macedonia, Liverpool, Juventus, Our solutions are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously changing of economic and social needs. We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success!
By Prima from Sao Paulo - 2018.05.22 12:13
Although we are a small company, we are also respected. Reliable quality, sincere service and good credit, we are honored to be able to work with you!
By Susan from Colombia - 2017.09.29 11:19
Write your message here and send it to us