Manufacturer for Zipper Plastic Bag – 100% biodegradable zipper zip lock bag – Leadpacks
Manufacturer for Zipper Plastic Bag – 100% biodegradable zipper zip lock bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Compostable Zipper Bag|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001,SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 15-20 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We have been ready to share our knowledge of advertising and marketing worldwide and recommend you suitable products and solutions at most competitive price ranges. So Profi Tools supply you best benefit of money and we're ready to create with each other with Manufacturer for Zipper Plastic Bag – 100% biodegradable zipper zip lock bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Sweden, Munich, Ireland, Faced with the vitality of the global wave of economic integration, we are confident with our high-quality products and sincerely service to all our customers and wish we can cooperate with you to create a brilliant future.
By Eleanore from Luxemburg - 2018.06.18 17:25
The sales person is professional and responsible, warm and polite, we had a pleasant conversation and no language barriers on communication.
By Alma from Indonesia - 2018.06.28 19:27
Write your message here and send it to us