Low price for Bag Custom Printing - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Low price for Bag Custom Printing - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We've got quite possibly the most state-of-the-art production gear, experienced and qualified engineers and workers, acknowledged top quality handle systems along with a friendly expert gross sales group pre/after-sales support for Low price for Bag Custom Printing - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Montpellier, Bahrain, Karachi, We have constructed strong and long co-operation relationship with an enormous quantity of companies within this business overseas. Immediate and specialist after-sale service supplied by our consultant group has happy our buyers. Detailed Info and parameters from the merchandise will probably be sent to you for any thorough acknowledge. Free samples may be delivered and company check out to our corporation. n Portugal for negotiation is constantly welcome. Hope to get inquiries type you and construct a long-term co-operation partnership.
By Jeff Wolfe from azerbaijan - 2017.08.21 14:13
The company can keep up with the changes in this industry market, product updates fast and the price is cheap, this is our second cooperation, it's good.
By Gustave from Malaysia - 2017.09.30 16:36
Write your message here and send it to us