High Quality Food Zipper Bag - Oxo-biodegradable Zipper Bag – Leadpacks
High Quality Food Zipper Bag - Oxo-biodegradable Zipper Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Oxo-biodegradable Zipper Bag|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
The corporate keeps towards the operation concept "scientific administration, superior quality and performance primacy, client supreme for High Quality Food Zipper Bag - Oxo-biodegradable Zipper Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Madagascar, Panama, Namibia, Upon today, we have customers from all over the world, including USA, Russia, Spain, Italy, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Poland, Iran and Iraq. The mission of our company is to provide the highest quality products with best price. We are looking forward to doing business with you!
By Poppy from Lithuania - 2017.06.16 18:23
The company has a good reputation in this industry, and finally it tured out that choose them is a good choice.
By Ina from Niger - 2017.11.20 15:58
Write your message here and send it to us