High Quality Food Zipper Bag - 100% biodegradable zipper zip lock bag – Leadpacks
High Quality Food Zipper Bag - 100% biodegradable zipper zip lock bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Compostable Zipper Bag|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001,SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 15-20 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We take "customer-friendly, quality-oriented, integrative, innovative" as objectives. "Truth and honesty" is our administration ideal for High Quality Food Zipper Bag - 100% biodegradable zipper zip lock bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Miami, Qatar, Costa rica, Our company warmly invites domestic and overseas customers to come and negotiate business with us. Let us join hands to create a brilliant tomorrow! We are looking forward to cooperating with you sincerely to achieve a win-win situation. We promise to try our best to provide you with high quality and efficient services.
By Alma from Honduras - 2017.08.21 14:13
This manufacturer can keep improving and perfecting products and service, it is in line with the rules of market competition, a competitive company.
By Maud from panama - 2017.12.31 14:53
Write your message here and send it to us