China wholesale Plastic zipper bag - Plastic Zip Lock Bag – Leadpacks
China wholesale Plastic zipper bag - Plastic Zip Lock Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Plastic Zip Lock Bag|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001,SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Our company has been focusing on brand strategy. Customers' satisfaction is our best advertising. We also supply OEM service for China wholesale Plastic zipper bag - Plastic Zip Lock Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Mombasa, Argentina, Serbia, With the best technological support, we have tailored our website for the best user experience and kept in mind your ease of shopping. we ensure that the best reaches you at your doorstep, in the shortest possible time and with the help of our efficient logistical partners i.e DHL and UPS. We promise quality, living by the motto of promising only what we can deliver.
By Roxanne from Norwegian - 2018.09.21 11:44
The product manager is a very hot and professional person, we have a pleasant conversation, and finally we reached a consensus agreement.
By Jack from Casablanca - 2017.06.16 18:23
Write your message here and send it to us