2020 wholesale price Zipper Storage Bag - Oxo-biodegradable Zipper Bag – Leadpacks
2020 wholesale price Zipper Storage Bag - Oxo-biodegradable Zipper Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Oxo-biodegradable Zipper Bag|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Our business aims to operating faithfully, serving to all of our clients , and working in new technology and new machine continuously for 2020 wholesale price Zipper Storage Bag - Oxo-biodegradable Zipper Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Malaysia, Rome, South Africa, We have now 48 provincial agencies in the country. We also have stable cooperation with several international trading companies. They place order with us and export solutions to other countries. We expect to cooperate with you to develop a larger market.
By Afra from Afghanistan - 2018.12.28 15:18
We have been appreciated the Chinese manufacturing, this time also did not let us disappoint,good job!
By David from Singapore - 2017.01.28 18:53
Write your message here and send it to us