Compostable Garbage Bag
|Item Name||Compostable Garbage Bag|
|Feature||Biodegradable and Compostable, Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||EN13432, ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 20-25 days after payment|
We are currently witnessing a growing interest in minimising the use of traditional plastic, both by consumers and, in particular, by politicians too. Several countries have already introduced a general ban on plastic bags. This trend is spreading all over the world.
Leadpacks’s bags in 100% biodegradable and compostable materials can contribute to a company’s green profile while at the same time actively helping to improve the environment. With a good conscience, you can use the compostable garbage bag for any purpose and compost them after use.
In the future, it will be increasingly important to use materials, which do not affect the environment. Both in the production process and later when they have been used.
The compostable garbage bag are based on a large part of renewable resources from plant-based materials. This means less CO2 is emitted into the atmosphere, since plants absorb CO2 as they grow, thereby making less of an impact on the environment than in the manufacture of oil-based plastic.