Professional China T-Shirt Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Professional China T-Shirt Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Together with the "Client-Oriented" enterprise philosophy, a arduous good quality control technique, sophisticated producing equipment and a sturdy R&D staff, we generally offer superior quality merchandise, superb solutions and aggressive rates for Professional China T-Shirt Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Azerbaijan, Detroit, UK, The company has perfect management system and after-sales service system. We devote ourselves to building a pioneer in the filter industry. Our factory is willing to cooperate with different customers domestic and overseas to gain better and better future.
By Alice from Nairobi - 2018.06.03 10:17
In general, we are satisfied with all aspects, cheap, high-quality, fast delivery and good procuct style, we will have follow-up cooperation!
By Claire from Kazakhstan - 2018.02.21 12:14
Write your message here and send it to us