Professional China Reusable Zipper Bags - Plastic Zip Lock Bag – Leadpacks
Professional China Reusable Zipper Bags - Plastic Zip Lock Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Plastic Zip Lock Bag|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001,SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We've our have sales staff, style and design staff, technical crew, QC team and package workforce. We've strict excellent control procedures for each system. Also, all of our workers are experienced in printing field for Professional China Reusable Zipper Bags - Plastic Zip Lock Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Egypt, Qatar, Ottawa, Our products are sold to the Middle East, Southeast Asia, Africa, Europe, America and other regions, and are favorably appraised by clients. To benefit from our strong OEM/ODM capabilities and considerate services, please contact us today. We will sincerely create and share success with all clients.
By Maggie from Madrid - 2017.09.29 11:19
This company has the idea of "better quality, lower processing costs, prices are more reasonable", so they have competitive product quality and price, that's the main reason we chose to cooperate.
By Cara from Argentina - 2018.07.27 12:26
Write your message here and send it to us