Online Exporter Recyclable T Shirt Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Online Exporter Recyclable T Shirt Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
With our leading technology at the same time as our spirit of innovation,mutual cooperation, benefits and growth, we're going to build a prosperous future together with your esteemed firm for Online Exporter Recyclable T Shirt Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Bogota, Iraq, Latvia, Our products have won an excellent reputation at each of the related nations. Because the establishment of our firm. we have insisted on our production procedure innovation together with the most recent modern day managing method, attracting a sizable quantity of talents within this industry. We regard the solution good quality as our most vital essence character.
By Jodie from Armenia - 2018.09.29 17:23
High Quality, High Efficiency, Creative and Integrity, worth having long-term cooperation! Looking forward to the future cooperation!
By Joseph from Sao Paulo - 2017.09.30 16:36
Write your message here and send it to us