Manufacturer for Zipper Plastic Bag – 100% biodegradable zipper zip lock bag – Leadpacks
Manufacturer for Zipper Plastic Bag – 100% biodegradable zipper zip lock bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Compostable Zipper Bag|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001,SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 15-20 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Our goal is to provide high quality products at competitive prices, and top-notch service to customers around the world. We are ISO9001, CE, and GS certified and strictly adhere to their quality specifications for Manufacturer for Zipper Plastic Bag – 100% biodegradable zipper zip lock bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Finland, Pakistan, Bangladesh, We believe that good business relationships will lead to mutual benefits and improvement for both parties. We have established long-term and successful cooperative relationships with many customers through their confidence in our customized services and integrity in doing business. We also enjoy a high reputation through our good performance. Better performance will be expected as our principle of integrity. Devotion and Steadiness will remain as ever.
By Jean Ascher from Sacramento - 2018.12.10 19:03
The product classification is very detailed that can be very accurate to meet our demand, a professional wholesaler.
By Steven from Cannes - 2018.02.21 12:14
Write your message here and send it to us