Hot Selling for Printed Mailers - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Hot Selling for Printed Mailers - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Being supported by an advanced and professional IT team, we could offer technical support on pre-sales & after-sales service for Hot Selling for Printed Mailers - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Germany, Indonesia, Manchester, With the development and enlargement of mass clients abroad, now we have set up cooperative relationships with many major brands. We have our own factory and also have many reliable and well-cooperated factories in the field. Adhering to the "quality first, customer first, We are provideing high-quality, low-cost products and first-class service to customers. We sincerely hope to establish business relationship with customers from all over the world on the basis of quality, mutually benefit. We welcome OEM projects and designs.
By Hannah from UK - 2018.11.06 10:04
This manufacturer can keep improving and perfecting products and service, it is in line with the rules of market competition, a competitive company.
By Frank from Swedish - 2017.04.08 14:55
Write your message here and send it to us