High Quality Food Zipper Bag - 100% biodegradable zipper zip lock bag – Leadpacks
High Quality Food Zipper Bag - 100% biodegradable zipper zip lock bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Compostable Zipper Bag|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001,SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 15-20 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
In order to give you convenience and enlarge our business, we also have inspectors in QC Team and assure you our best service and product for High Quality Food Zipper Bag - 100% biodegradable zipper zip lock bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Moldova, Haiti, Sevilla, With a fully integrated operation system, our company has won a good fame for our high quality goods, reasonable prices and good services. Meanwhile, we have established a strict quality management system conducted in material incoming, processing and delivery. Abiding by the principle of "Credit first and customer supremacy", we sincerely welcome clients from home and abroad to cooperate with us and advance together to create a brilliant future.
By Debby from Benin - 2018.04.25 16:46
The company's products very well, we have purchased and cooperated many times, fair price and assured quality, in short, this is a trustworthy company!
By Marcia from Las Vegas - 2017.09.22 11:32
Write your message here and send it to us