Good Quality Zipper Bag - Oxo-biodegradable Zipper Bag – Leadpacks
Good Quality Zipper Bag - Oxo-biodegradable Zipper Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Oxo-biodegradable Zipper Bag|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
With our leading technology at the same time as our spirit of innovation,mutual cooperation, benefits and development, we are going to build a prosperous future alongside one another with your esteemed enterprise for Good Quality Zipper Bag - Oxo-biodegradable Zipper Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Roman, Uganda, Albania, We set "be a creditable practitioner to achieve the continuous development and innovation" as our motto. We would like to share our experience with friends at home and abroad, as a way to create a bigger cake with our joint efforts. We have several experienced R & D persons and we welcome OEM orders.
By Brook from Cambodia - 2017.10.27 12:12
This is the first business after our company establish, products and services are very satisfying, we have a good start, we hope to cooperate continuous in the future!
By Adelaide from Roman - 2018.09.21 11:01
Write your message here and send it to us