Fast delivery Bag With Print - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Fast delivery Bag With Print - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We have advanced equipment. Our products are exported to the USA, the UK and so on, enjoying a good reputation among customers for Fast delivery Bag With Print - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Angola, Houston, Jeddah, We follow superior mechanism to process these products that ensure optimum durability and reliability of the products. We follow latest effective washing and straightening processes that allow us to offer unmatched quality of products for our clients. We continually strive for perfection and all our efforts are directed towards attaining complete client satisfaction.
By Honorio from Malaysia - 2017.02.14 13:19
A nice supplier in this industry, after a detail and careful discussion, we reached a consensus agreement. Hope that we cooperate smoothly.
By Frank from Bhutan - 2018.05.22 12:13
Write your message here and send it to us