Factory source Coffee Bean Bags Packaging - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Factory source Coffee Bean Bags Packaging - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We now have a specialist, efficiency workforce to deliver excellent service for our purchaser. We always follow the tenet of customer-oriented, details-focused for Factory source Coffee Bean Bags Packaging - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: St. Petersburg, Poland, Tajikistan, What You Need Is What We Pursue.We are sure our products will bring you first class quality.And now sincerely hope to promote partner friendship with you from all over the world. Let's joint hands to cooperate with mutual benefits!
By Daniel Coppin from Azerbaijan - 2018.12.05 13:53
The company's products can meet our diverse needs, and the price is cheap, the most important is that the quality is also very nice.
By Ina from Auckland - 2018.12.14 15:26
Write your message here and send it to us