Excellent quality Biodegradable Courier Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Excellent quality Biodegradable Courier Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We support our purchasers with ideal premium quality products and substantial level company. Becoming the specialist manufacturer in this sector, we've acquired rich practical working experience in producing and managing for Excellent quality Biodegradable Courier Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Ecuador, Armenia, Yemen, Our products are very popular in the word, like South American, Africa, Asia and so on. Companies to "create first-class products" as the goal, and strive to provide customers with high quality products, provide high-quality after-sales service and technical support, and customer mutual benefit, create a better career and future!
By Fay from Barbados - 2018.09.21 11:44
The customer service staff's answer is very meticulous, the most important is that the product quality is very good, and packaged carefully, shipped quickly!
By Wendy from Iraq - 2018.12.22 12:52
Write your message here and send it to us