China OEM Compostable T Shirt Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
China OEM Compostable T Shirt Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Good quality comes initial; company is foremost; small business is cooperation" is our business philosophy which is frequently observed and pursued by our business for China OEM Compostable T Shirt Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Oslo, Istanbul, Slovak Republic, Our company will adhere to "Quality first, , perfection forever, people-oriented , technology innovation"business philosophy. Hard work to keep making progress, innovation in the industry, make every effort to first-class enterprise. We try our best to build the scientific management model, to learn abundant skilled knowledge, to develop advanced production equipment and production process , to create the first-call quality solutions, reasonable price , high quality of service , quick delivery , to offer you create new value .
By Edith from Mauritius - 2018.02.04 14:13
We have been engaged in this industry for many years, we appreciate the work attitude and production capacity of the company, this is a reputable and professional manufacturer.
By King from Zambia - 2018.09.12 17:18
Write your message here and send it to us