China OEM Compostable T Shirt Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
China OEM Compostable T Shirt Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Our well-equipped facilities and exceptional good quality manage throughout all stages of production enables us to guarantee total shopper satisfaction for China OEM Compostable T Shirt Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Libya, Washington, United Arab emirates, Our company is working by the operation principle of "integrity-based, cooperation created, people oriented, win-win cooperation". We hope we can have a friendly relationship with businessman from all over the world.
By Gabrielle from Holland - 2017.08.28 16:02
This company conforms to the market requirement and joins in the market competition by its high quality product, this is an enterprise that have Chinese spirit.
By Sally from Mauritius - 2017.06.25 12:48
Write your message here and send it to us