2020 Good Quality Zipper Lock Bag - Plastic Zip Lock Bag – Leadpacks
2020 Good Quality Zipper Lock Bag - Plastic Zip Lock Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Plastic Zip Lock Bag|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001,SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We know that we only thrive if we can easily guarantee our combined cost competiveness and high-quality advantageous at the same time for 2020 Good Quality Zipper Lock Bag - Plastic Zip Lock Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Oman, Madrid, Zambia, We attained ISO9001 which provides solid foundation for our further development. Persisting in "High quality, Prompt Delivery, Competitive Price", we have established long-term cooperation with clients from both overseas and domestically and get new and old clients' high comments. It is our great honor to meet your demands. We are sincerely expecting your attention.
By Nicci Hackner from Australia - 2017.04.08 14:55
We are old friends, the company's product quality has been always very good and this time the price is also very cheap.
By Jeff Wolfe from panama - 2018.05.22 12:13
Write your message here and send it to us