Wholesale Price China Waterproof Shopping Bags - Compostable Shopping Bag – Leadpacks
Wholesale Price China Waterproof Shopping Bags - Compostable Shopping Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Compostable Shopping Bag|
|Feature||Biodegradable and Compostable, Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||EN13432, ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 20-25 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
we could supply good quality goods, aggressive cost and very best purchaser assistance. Our destination is "You come here with difficulty and we supply you with a smile to take away" for Wholesale Price China Waterproof Shopping Bags - Compostable Shopping Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Puerto Rico, Suriname, Somalia, We've been consistently broadening the market within Romania in addition to preparation punching in extra premium quality merchandise connected with printer on t shirt so that you can Romania. Most people firmly believe we've the whole capacity to provide you happy solutions.
By Darlene from Cyprus - 2017.12.19 11:10
We have been engaged in this industry for many years, we appreciate the work attitude and production capacity of the company, this is a reputable and professional manufacturer.
By Melissa from Serbia - 2018.12.14 15:26
Write your message here and send it to us