Super Purchasing for T Shirt Bags With Logo - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Super Purchasing for T Shirt Bags With Logo - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Usually customer-oriented, and it's our ultimate focus on to be not only by far the most reliable, trustable and honest provider, but also the partner for our customers for Super Purchasing for T Shirt Bags With Logo - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Greenland, Zurich, Brasilia, With a team of experienced and knowledgeable personnel, our market covers South America, the USA, the Mid East, and North Africa. Many customers have become our friends after good cooperation with us. If you have the requirement for any of our products, please contact us now. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.
By Fay from Mecca - 2018.08.12 12:27
It's really lucky to find such a professional and responsible manufacturer, the product quality is good and delivery is timely, very nice.
By Alexandra from Mombasa - 2017.05.02 11:33
Write your message here and send it to us