Reasonable price Biodegradable T Shirt Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Reasonable price Biodegradable T Shirt Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Assume full accountability to satisfy all demands of our consumers; reach ongoing advancements by endorsing the expansion of our purchasers; come to be the final permanent cooperative partner of clients and maximize the interests of clientele for Reasonable price Biodegradable T Shirt Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Netherlands, Mauritius, Belgium, High output volume, top quality, timely delivery and your satisfaction are guaranteed. We welcome all inquiries and comments. We also offer agency service---that act as the agent in china for our customers. If you are interested in any of our products or have an OEM order to fulfill, please feel free to contact us now. Working with us will save you money and time.
By Quintina from St. Petersburg - 2017.03.28 12:22
The factory technical staff gave us a lot of good advice in the cooperation process, this is very good, we are very grateful.
By Charlotte from Slovenia - 2018.06.18 17:25
Write your message here and send it to us