Rapid Delivery for T Shirt Packaging Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Rapid Delivery for T Shirt Packaging Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We will make every effort to be outstanding and perfect, and accelerate our steps for standing in the rank of international top-grade and high-tech enterprises for Rapid Delivery for T Shirt Packaging Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Sierra Leone, Eindhoven, Angola, Although continuous opportunity, we have now developed serious a friendly relationship with many oversea merchants, such as ones through Virginia. We securely assume that the merchandise regarding t shirt printer machine is often good through a great number of having its good quality and also cost.
By Judy from Florence - 2017.02.14 13:19
The factory workers have rich industry knowledge and operational experience, we learned a lot in working with them,we are extremely grateful that we can encount a good company has excellent wokers.
By Sahid Ruvalcaba from Belgium - 2018.06.12 16:22
Write your message here and send it to us