OEM/ODM Manufacturer Zip Lock Pouch Bags - Coffee Packaging Bag – Leadpacks
OEM/ODM Manufacturer Zip Lock Pouch Bags - Coffee Packaging Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
Coffee bags come in a wide variety of shapes, styles, colors and materials. So which coffee bag should you use? You can feel free to contact us!
|Item Name||Coffee Packaging Bag|
|Material||PET/AL/PE, PET/VMPET/PE, OPP/AL/PE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, FDA Test report, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 20-25 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
With advanced technologies and facilities, strict high quality regulate, reasonable price tag, excellent support and close co-operation with shoppers, we have been devoted to furnishing the best benefit for our buyers for OEM/ODM Manufacturer Zip Lock Pouch Bags - Coffee Packaging Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Atlanta, Accra, Johannesburg, With the intensified strength and more reliable credit, we are here to serve our customers by providing the highest quality and service, and we sincerely appreciate your support. We will endeavor to maintain our great reputation as the best products supplier in the world. If you have any questions or comments, please contact with us freely.
By Mike from Congo - 2017.09.30 16:36
The company's products very well, we have purchased and cooperated many times, fair price and assured quality, in short, this is a trustworthy company!
By James Brown from Moscow - 2017.05.21 12:31
Write your message here and send it to us