OEM/ODM Manufacturer Custom Bag Print - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
OEM/ODM Manufacturer Custom Bag Print - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We are ready to share our knowledge of marketing worldwide and recommend you suitable products at most aggressive costs. So Profi Tools offer you finest benefit of money and we are ready to produce alongside one another with OEM/ODM Manufacturer Custom Bag Print - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Guatemala, New Orleans, Grenada, In order to meet our market demands, we have paied more attention to the quality of our products and services. Now we can meet customers' special requirements for special designs. We persistently develop our enterprise spirit "quality lives the enterprise, credit assures cooperation and keep the motto in our minds: customers first.
By Elva from Frankfurt - 2017.09.09 10:18
We have been engaged in this industry for many years, we appreciate the work attitude and production capacity of the company, this is a reputable and professional manufacturer.
By Martha from Uruguay - 2018.09.29 13:24
Write your message here and send it to us