New Arrival China Coffee Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
New Arrival China Coffee Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We usually continually offer you the most conscientious consumer services, along with the widest variety of designs and styles with finest materials. These initiatives include the availability of customized designs with speed and dispatch for New Arrival China Coffee Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: San Francisco, Durban, New Zealand, Now, with the development of internet, and the trend of internationalization, we have decided to extend business to overseas market. With the propose of bringing more profits to oversea customers by providing directly abroad. So we have changed our mind, from home to abroad, hope to give our customers more profit, and looking forward to more chance to make business.
By Pag from Pretoria - 2017.08.28 16:02
We have been appreciated the Chinese manufacturing, this time also did not let us disappoint,good job!
By Jason from Ethiopia - 2017.08.18 18:38
Write your message here and send it to us