Manufacturer for Pla Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Manufacturer for Pla Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Our business promises all users of the first-class items and the most satisfying post-sale company. We warmly welcome our regular and new prospects to join us for Manufacturer for Pla Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Roman, Adelaide, Peru, During in 11 years, We have participated in more than 20 exhibitions, obtains the highest praise from each customer. Our company has been devoting that "customer first" and committed to helping customers expand their business, so that they become the Big Boss !
By Maud from Cannes - 2018.12.28 15:18
Good quality and fast delivery, it's very nice. Some products have a little bit problem, but the supplier replaced timely, overall, we are satisfied.
By Fernando from Leicester - 2018.06.26 19:27
Write your message here and send it to us