Manufacturer for Pla Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Manufacturer for Pla Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We provide fantastic energy in top quality and advancement,merchandising,gross sales and marketing and operation for Manufacturer for Pla Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Rome, New Delhi, Cyprus, Our solutions are produced with the best raw materials. Every moment, we constantly improve the production programme. In order to ensure better quality and service, we now have been focusing on the production process. We have got high praise by partner. We are looking forward to establishing business relationship with you.
By Mona from Estonia - 2018.02.12 14:52
Timely delivery, strict implementation of the contract provisions of the goods, encountered special circumstances, but also actively cooperate, a trustworthy company!
By Kevin Ellyson from Argentina - 2018.04.25 16:46
Write your message here and send it to us