Low price for Resealable Pouch - Kraft Stand Up Pouches – Leadpacks
Low price for Resealable Pouch - Kraft Stand Up Pouches – Leadpacks Detail:
Our Kraft stand up zipper pouches all apply with a quality wide resealable zipper to make sure the closure can be well sealed and the zipper can be reusable by open and close for many times and still can seal the pouch.
This type of stand up pouches with a big bottom to make the zipper bag can stand there even it’s empty. The stand-up zipper bags with such bottom can stand there to display your products being retail or while consumer using it, very convenient.
|Item Name||Kraft Stand Up Pouches|
|Material||PET/Kraft/AL/PE, Kraft/VMPET/PE, PET/Kraft/PE etc.|
|Application||Supermarket/Snack/Takeaway/Food/Dried Fruit/Seasoning/Mask, etc|
|Feature||Eco-friendly,Resealable, Perfect Printing etc|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, FDA Test report, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Having a positive and progressive attitude to customer's fascination, our organization constantly improves our solution high-quality to fulfill the requirements of shoppers and further focuses on safety, reliability, environmental prerequisites, and innovation of Low price for Resealable Pouch - Kraft Stand Up Pouches – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Sri Lanka, Johannesburg, Mexico, In order to meet our market demands, we have paied more attention to the quality of our products and services. Now we can meet customers' special requirements for special designs. We persistently develop our enterprise spirit "quality lives the enterprise, credit assures cooperation and keep the motto in our minds: customers first.
By Matthew from Accra - 2018.12.22 12:52
This company has a lot of ready-made options to choose and also could custom new program according to our demand, which is very nice to meet our needs.
By Rita from Saudi Arabia - 2017.12.09 14:01