Hot Selling for Printed Mailers - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Hot Selling for Printed Mailers - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
To consistently enhance the management method by virtue of the rule of "sincerely, fantastic religion and top quality are the base of business development", we extensively absorb the essence of associated goods internationally, and constantly acquire new merchandise to satisfy the needs of shoppers for Hot Selling for Printed Mailers - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Slovenia, Romania, America, We now have been making our goods for more than 20 years . Mainly do wholesale , so we've the most competitive price , but highest quality. For the past years , we got very good feedbacks , not only because we offer good solutions , but also because of our good after-sale service . We are here waiting for yourself for your inquiry.
By Marina from Croatia - 2018.09.29 13:24
The customer service reprersentative explained very detailed, service attitude is very good, reply is very timely and comprehensive, a happy communication! We hope to have a opportunity to cooperate.
By Alva from Malaysia - 2018.12.22 12:52
Write your message here and send it to us