Hot sale Biodegradable Carry Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Hot sale Biodegradable Carry Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
With our loaded practical experience and thoughtful solutions, we now have been identified for a trusted provider for numerous intercontinental consumers for Hot sale Biodegradable Carry Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Dubai, Georgia, Naples, With excellent solutions, high quality service and sincere attitude of service, we ensure customer satisfaction and help customers create value for mutual benefit and create a win-win situation. Welcome customers all over the world to contact us or visit our company. We'll satisfy you with our qualified service!
By Ina from Philippines - 2018.11.06 10:04
Product quality is good, quality assurance system is complete, every link can inquire and solve the problem timely!
By Leona from Serbia - 2017.03.28 16:34
Write your message here and send it to us