High Quality Laminated Plastic Packaging - Kraft Stand Up Pouches – Leadpacks
High Quality Laminated Plastic Packaging - Kraft Stand Up Pouches – Leadpacks Detail:
Our Kraft stand up zipper pouches all apply with a quality wide resealable zipper to make sure the closure can be well sealed and the zipper can be reusable by open and close for many times and still can seal the pouch.
This type of stand up pouches with a big bottom to make the zipper bag can stand there even it’s empty. The stand-up zipper bags with such bottom can stand there to display your products being retail or while consumer using it, very convenient.
|Item Name||Kraft Stand Up Pouches|
|Material||PET/Kraft/AL/PE, Kraft/VMPET/PE, PET/Kraft/PE etc.|
|Application||Supermarket/Snack/Takeaway/Food/Dried Fruit/Seasoning/Mask, etc|
|Feature||Eco-friendly,Resealable, Perfect Printing etc|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, FDA Test report, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Persisting in "High good quality, Prompt Delivery, Aggressive Price", we've established long-term cooperation with shoppers from each overseas and domestically and get new and previous clients' high comments for High Quality Laminated Plastic Packaging - Kraft Stand Up Pouches – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Ghana, Washington, Israel, Ought to any of these products be of curiosity to you, remember to allow us to know. We are going to be satisfied to give you a quotation on receipt of one's in depth specs. We've our private experienced R&D enginners to meet any of one's requriements, We appear forward to receiving your enquires soon'and hope to have the opportunity to work together with you in the future. Welcome to check out our company.
By Amber from Ukraine - 2017.08.18 11:04
The customer service staff's attitude is very sincere and the reply is timely and very detailed, this is very helpful for our deal,thank you.
By Elizabeth from Wellington - 2017.07.28 15:46