High Quality Carry Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
High Quality Carry Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We are also focusing on improving the stuff management and QC system so that we could keep great advantage in the fiercely-competitive business for High Quality Carry Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Rome, Dubai, United Kingdom, Our products have mainly exported to south-east Asia Euro-America, and sales to all of our country. And depending on excellent quality, reasonable price, best service, we have got good feedback from customers overseas. You are welcomed to join us for more possibilities and benefits. We welcome customers, business associations and friends from all parts of the world to contact us and seek cooperation for mutual benefits.
By Stephanie from United Arab emirates - 2018.08.12 12:27
The company has rich resources, advanced machinery, experienced workers and excellent services, hope you keep improving and perfecting your products and service, wish you better!
By Riva from Rwanda - 2017.11.20 15:58
Write your message here and send it to us