Free sample for Eco Carry Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Free sample for Eco Carry Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Our enterprise insists all along the standard policy of "product high-quality is base of business survival; client satisfaction could be the staring point and ending of an business; persistent improvement is eternal pursuit of staff" as well as consistent purpose of "reputation first, client first" for Free sample for Eco Carry Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Cambodia, Berlin, Niger, During in 11 years, We have participated in more than 20 exhibitions, obtains the highest praise from each customer. Our company has been devoting that "customer first" and committed to helping customers expand their business, so that they become the Big Boss !
By Ray from Macedonia - 2018.10.01 14:14
This manufacturer can keep improving and perfecting products and service, it is in line with the rules of market competition, a competitive company.
By Joanne from Miami - 2017.08.18 18:38
Write your message here and send it to us