Factory Supply Bag Supermarket - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Factory Supply Bag Supermarket - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We are convinced that with joint efforts, the business between us will bring us mutual benefits. We can assure you product quality and competitive price for Factory Supply Bag Supermarket - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: United Arab emirates, Tajikistan, Salt Lake City, They're durable modeling and promoting well all over the world. Under no circumstances disappearing key functions in a brief time, it's a should for you personally of fantastic quality. Guided by the principle of Prudence, Efficiency, Union and Innovation. the business make an awesome efforts to expand its international trade, raise its enterprise. rofit and improve its export scale. We are confident that we'll have a vibrant prospect and to be distributed all over the world in the years to come.
By Penny from Mombasa - 2017.12.02 14:11
A good manufacturers, we have cooperated twice, good quality and good service attitude.
By Barbara from Hyderabad - 2018.06.12 16:22
Write your message here and send it to us