Factory Price For Individual Polybag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Factory Price For Individual Polybag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
owing to good service, a variety of high quality products, competitive prices and efficient delivery, we enjoy a good reputation among our customers. We are an energetic company with wide market for Factory Price For Individual Polybag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Georgia, Iraq, Vancouver, Our staffs are adhering to the "Integrity-based and Interactive Development" spirit, and the tenet of "First-class Quality with Excellent Service". According to the needs of every customer, we provide customized & personalized services to help customers achieve their goals successfully. Welcome clients from home and abroad to call and inquire!
By Ethan McPherson from Greece - 2017.11.20 15:58
The company comply with the contract strict, a very reputable manufacturers, worthy a long-term cooperation.
By Evelyn from Croatia - 2017.12.19 11:10
Write your message here and send it to us