Factory Price For Individual Polybag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Factory Price For Individual Polybag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Attaining consumer satisfaction is our company's purpose without end. We will make wonderful endeavours to produce new and top-quality merchandise, satisfy your exclusive requirements and supply you with pre-sale, on-sale and after-sale services for Factory Price For Individual Polybag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Romania, Madagascar, Mombasa, When It produced, it making use of the world's major method for reliable operation, a low failure price, it appropriate for Jeddah shoppers choice. Our enterprise. s situated inside the national civilized cities, the website traffic is very hassle-free, unique geographical and financial circumstances. We pursue a "people-oriented, meticulous manufacturing, brainstorm, make brilliant" company philosophy. Strict good quality management, fantastic service, affordable cost in Jeddah is our stand around the premise of competitors. If needed, welcome to make contact with us by our web page or phone consultation, we will be delighted to serve you.
By Julie from Malawi - 2018.03.03 13:09
We have been appreciated the Chinese manufacturing, this time also did not let us disappoint,good job!
By Arthur from venezuela - 2017.09.16 13:44
Write your message here and send it to us