Factory Price For Individual Polybag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Factory Price For Individual Polybag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
That has a positive and progressive attitude to customer's interest, our organization consistently improves our products quality to satisfy the demands of shoppers and further focuses on safety, reliability, environmental specifications, and innovation of Factory Price For Individual Polybag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Portland, Slovenia, India, As the world economic integration bringing challenges and opportunities to the xxx industry, our company , by carrying on our teamwork, quality first, innovation and mutual benefit, are confident enough to provide our clients sincerely with qualified products, competitive price and great service, and to build a brighter future under the spirit of higher, faster, stronger with our friends together by carrying on our discipline.
By Ann from Hungary - 2017.03.28 12:22
This is a very professional wholesaler, we always come to their company for procurement, good quality and cheap.
By Rosemary from Algeria - 2017.02.18 15:54
Write your message here and send it to us