Factory Outlets Nylon Bags For Packaging - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Factory Outlets Nylon Bags For Packaging - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
With our excellent administration, potent technical capability and strict top quality control technique, we go on to provide our consumers with trusted quality, reasonable price ranges and fantastic providers. We intention at becoming one among your most trusted partners and earning your fulfillment for Factory Outlets Nylon Bags For Packaging - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Macedonia, Barcelona, Liverpool, There are advanced producing & processing equipment and skilled workers to ensure the merchandise with high quality. We've got found an excellent before-sale, sale, after-sale service to ensure the customers that could rest assured to make orders. Until now our merchandise are now moving on fast and very popular in South America, East Asia, the Middle east, Africa, etc.
By Atalanta from Bulgaria - 2018.11.02 11:11
The company has rich resources, advanced machinery, experienced workers and excellent services, hope you keep improving and perfecting your products and service, wish you better!
By Anastasia from Kuala Lumpur - 2017.05.02 11:33
Write your message here and send it to us