Factory Free sample Supermarket Plastic Bags - Compostable Shopping Bag – Leadpacks
Factory Free sample Supermarket Plastic Bags - Compostable Shopping Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Compostable Shopping Bag|
|Feature||Biodegradable and Compostable, Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||EN13432, ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 20-25 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
"Based on domestic market and expand overseas business" is our development strategy for Factory Free sample Supermarket Plastic Bags - Compostable Shopping Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: United Arab emirates, Nairobi, United Arab Emirates, We would very much welcome an opportunity to do business with you and have pleasure in attaching further details of our products. Excellent quality, competitive prices,punctual delivery and dependable service can be guaranteed.
By Yannick Vergoz from Canberra - 2017.02.18 15:54
This supplier stick to the principle of "Quality first, Honesty as base", it is absolutely to be trust.
By Mary from Kuala Lumpur - 2018.12.28 15:18
Write your message here and send it to us