China Supplier Poly Mailers - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
China Supplier Poly Mailers - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
To create much more price for clients is our company philosophy; purchaser growing is our working chase for China Supplier Poly Mailers - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Jordan, Hongkong, Japan, Actually need to any of those objects be of interest to you, make sure you allow us to know. We'll be delighted to present you a quotation on receipt of one's comprehensive specs. We've our individual specialist R&D enginners to meet any of the requriements, We look forward to receiving your enquires soon and hope to have the chance to work together with you inside the future. Welcome to take a look at our organization.
By Martha from Turin - 2018.07.27 12:26
It's really lucky to find such a professional and responsible manufacturer, the product quality is good and delivery is timely, very nice.
By Daphne from Guatemala - 2017.11.11 11:41
Write your message here and send it to us