2020 New Style Heat Seal Packaging Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
2020 New Style Heat Seal Packaging Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
All we do is always involved with our tenet " Consumer initial, Trust first, devoting within the food stuff packaging and environmental defense for 2020 New Style Heat Seal Packaging Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Italy, Muscat, Argentina, Our products are very popular in the word, like South American, Africa, Asia and so on. Companies to "create first-class products" as the goal, and strive to provide customers with high quality products, provide high-quality after-sales service and technical support, and customer mutual benefit, create a better career and future!
By Jason from Yemen - 2017.11.20 15:58
As a veteran of this industry, we can say that the company can be a leader in the industry, select them is right.
By Hedda from Luxemburg - 2017.01.28 19:59
Write your message here and send it to us