2020 New Style Heat Seal Packaging Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
2020 New Style Heat Seal Packaging Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
With our excellent administration, strong technical capability and strict excellent control method, we carry on to offer our clients with responsible good quality, reasonable costs and great companies. We intention at becoming considered one of your most responsible partners and earning your pleasure for 2020 New Style Heat Seal Packaging Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Czech, Algeria, Iraq, The company has perfect management system and after-sales service system. We devote ourselves to building a pioneer in the filter industry. Our factory is willing to cooperate with different customers domestic and overseas to gain better and better future.
By Evelyn from French - 2017.08.28 16:02
The manufacturer gave us a big discount under the premise of ensuring the quality of products, thank you very much, we will select this company again.
By Linda from Morocco - 2017.02.28 14:19
Write your message here and send it to us