Wholesale Dealers of Eco Friendly Mailers - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Wholesale Dealers of Eco Friendly Mailers - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We also provide item sourcing and flight consolidation solutions. We have now our very own manufacturing facility and sourcing place of work. We could provide you with nearly every kind of merchandise associated to our merchandise variety for Wholesale Dealers of Eco Friendly Mailers - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Jeddah, we are sincerely hope to establish one good long term business relationship with your esteemed company thought this opportunity, based on equal, mutual beneficial and win win business from now till the future.
By Carlos from Hungary - 2017.02.28 14:19
The company comply with the contract strict, a very reputable manufacturers, worthy a long-term cooperation.
By Sara from Bulgaria - 2018.12.14 15:26
Write your message here and send it to us