Well-designed Hdpe Packaging Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Well-designed Hdpe Packaging Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We are committed to providing easy,time-saving and money-saving one-stop purchasing service of consumer for Well-designed Hdpe Packaging Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Mauritania, Liberia, New Orleans, Due to our good goods and services, we've received good reputation and credibility from local and international customers. If you will need more information and are interested in any of our solutions, be sure to feel free to contact us. We look forward to becoming your supplier in the near future.
By Barbara from European - 2018.09.23 18:44
High Quality, High Efficiency, Creative and Integrity, worth having long-term cooperation! Looking forward to the future cooperation!
By Mavis from Benin - 2018.02.12 14:52
Write your message here and send it to us