Super Lowest Price Custom Food Packaging Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Super Lowest Price Custom Food Packaging Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Our commission would be to serve our customers and clientele with very best excellent and aggressive portable digital products for Super Lowest Price Custom Food Packaging Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Jordan, Canada, Saudi Arabia, With the goal of "zero defect". To care for the environment, and social returns, care employee social responsibility as own duty. We welcome friends from all over the world to visit and guide us so that we can achieve the win-win goal together.
By Sara from Las Vegas - 2018.06.03 10:17
The company account manager has a wealth of industry knowledge and experience, he could provide appropriate program according our needs and speak English fluently.
By Adela from Casablanca - 2018.09.21 11:44
Write your message here and send it to us