Reasonable price Biodegradable T Shirt Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Reasonable price Biodegradable T Shirt Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
With a positive and progressive attitude to customer's interest, our enterprise continually improves our products excellent to meet the wants of customers and further focuses on safety, reliability, environmental requirements, and innovation of Reasonable price Biodegradable T Shirt Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: San Francisco, Macedonia, Paraguay, We believe that good business relationships will lead to mutual benefits and improvement for both parties. We have established long-term and successful cooperative relationships with many customers through their confidence in our customized services and integrity in doing business. We also enjoy a high reputation through our good performance. Better performance will be expected as our principle of integrity. Devotion and Steadiness will remain as ever.
By Pearl from United Arab Emirates - 2018.06.05 13:10
The accounts manager made a detailed introduction about the product, so that we have a comprehensive understanding of the product, and ultimately we decided to cooperate.
By Laurel from Puerto Rico - 2017.02.18 15:54
Write your message here and send it to us